We work hard, but we do it on our schedules. We take great care of our clients and we live a great life while doing it. We want to continue that great integration of life/work and have designed this job to be flexible for you, as well as get us the help we need to keep our growing workload balanced.
This role will provide a plethora of learning opportunities and expose you directly to our amazing clients. Our backgrounds in startups, NPOs, and corporations have given us great experience to draw from and a network that has resulted in a 100% referral based client lineup. Now we need your help and are excited to make sure you not only get a job out of it, but new skills and a bigger network too.
If that sounds interesting to you, get in touch today, we're looking to fill this role right away! The Role:
This role will be approximately:
- 35% PR support - support distribution of new pitches and create well-researched media lists
- 25% content creation - develop strategic topics for clients and write new content weekly
- 25% social media - create visuals and copy for social posts, manage posting schedule for Cove and 1-2 clients
- 15% project management/operations (help with the back office and inbound requests)
- Ongoing business development support is optional and includes opportunities for bonuses
- Work with our Founder to support PR activities for our clients
- Support marketing channels and social media for Cove and our clients
- Blogging, must be an excellent writer and be familiar with WordPress
- Social media: familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other major social networks
- Construct and distribute quality newsletters and track appropriate metrics
- An ambitious marketer looking for hands-on experience in an agency
- Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related degrees are a plus
- Will consider students, depending on candidate's writing samples and schedule
- Has experience with social media publishing, email marketing, and content creation
- Organized, creative and efficient worker
- Strong writing and editing skills
We are looking for someone for a minimum of 20 hours a week starting immediately. There is room for more hours as we continue growing and we'll proactively adjust compensation as responsibility increases. You'll be able to work from home if you wish and can choose your hours, aside from any required meetings (we keep them very minimal!). Compensation:
$25-$35/hour DOE, contract.